Sale and Purchases
Malaga is one of the main European cities in terms of buying and selling real estate, due to its privileged location, climate, etc.
From our office we advise you on the procedures to follow for the purchase or sale of a home, premises or rustic land in Malaga.
To take into account in these contracts are:
- Property registration
- Energy certificate and first occupation license.
- If there is a mortgage or not
- Earnest money contract
- Purchase contract
- If there is any community/Ibi debt, etc.
Taxes involved in the purchase or sale of the property:
- If it is a newly built home or second-hand sale
- VAT and Property Transfer Tax (ITP)
- English speaking Lawyers.
- Initial Spanish Visas and renewal
- Spanish and International inheritance lawyers
- International Family Law
- Residency immigration lawyers Malaga
- Residence Card
- Internation Law
- Criminal lawyers malaga
- International wills in Spain
- International divorce in spain